Sunday 6 September 2015

Happy day off!

Well today is the first day that me and Adam have had off work together in 4 weeks. And it is very very much needed. It has been lovely. Before that the last time we had a day together we still had to go out to see family which was all a little bit stressful so this was so well anticipated day off in which we had absolutely nothing planned other than the worlds most epic lye in ever!

I don't remember the last time we didn't have to have an alarm set to wake us up in the morning so last night after I had got home from skiing was the start of all of the fabulously looked forward to fun! It started with a shower, clean bedding, clean PJs and on Friday afternoon I treated myself to some new slippers that I have been wanting since just after last Xmas when I decided that I couldn't get away with wearing Xmas ones any more. A cup of tea and enjoying our comfy sofa just topped it off nicely.
Hmmm. So this morning started with a bit of a lye in. No alarm set so we woke up at around 8am instead of the 4:30 that we have had almost every morning for the last month. There was a bit of an annoying alarm thing going off outside but it was still nice not to have to get out of bed straight away after we woke up.

We had to wait in for our new fridges to arrive today so we sat this morning and caught up on some naff TV while we waited for it. Henlow was very good this morning and stayed in his house with the door shut until they arrived so that he wasn't in the way when they were bringing the stuff through to the kitchen. We have treated ourselves to a wine fridge to replace the freezer that wasn't getting cold any more and a new fridge as well. We think they look pretty smart in the corner now and we love that we had enough wine to fill the wine fridge too.
We had to nip out this afternoon to get a few bits to finish a bit off a red x parcel that we are making to send our cousin off to uni with and through our search we found these mugs for us. They work well with cider in...
But I thought they would look better with a colourful cocktail in...
We are now slowly getting a little bit daft with our afternoon together so perhaps I should finish this post up before it turns into gobbledygook!

I have also been adding the last few squares to my blanket this afternoon while watching "How to train your Dragon 1 & 2" that we got recently...and drinking our cocktails!
There may be more later as we have got the fruit juices to make a "sex on the beach" too. I will be sure to update you later in the week. Hopefully I will get some ore time again now...maybe.

As I have just asked my hubby "How do I get this to sync?" meaning updating this post and the response I got was "put it in water..." I think it might be time to call it a night. I'll make sure that I talk to you again soon. Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment