Tuesday 8 September 2015

Pretty nails and one more cocktail

Sunday evening, after I had finished telling you about my day, we did end up having just one more cocktail. It's really bright again in colour but this time was very pink. This one was a "sex on the beach" cocktail.
Very nice. Stilł probably not the best of plans on a Sunday but even so, it was nice and good fun.

I also treated myself over the weekend to some new nail varnishes. Each time I have tried to paint my nails recently, I have ended up finding that my varnishes aren't really very good any more. They don't like to dry too easily any more, they just tend to stay tacky all of the time so as soon as you touch anything they start to come off.

So I treated myself to these pretty colours
Four to choose from. I went for the blue this time and it's amazing how much better it is than the old ones that I had. I didn't manage to take any pictures before today but they still look ok at the minute. It has meant that I have had to try and wear my bluest clothes to work the last couple of day! I feel I should at least try to be coordinated.
I didn't feel too good yesterday. I think it must have been a bit of a combination of slightly hungover and absolutely exhausted from working so much so we had a very chilled out evening after work. I wanted to go to bed at about 7:30. That plan didn't go down too well so the compromise was to go up to bed and watch catch up TV on our iPad. I feel so much better today for having had the extra sleep so I think I might suggest we do the same tonight. I don't think I'll make it to stay awake for too much longer! Maybe a TV in our room might be something we have to look into getting for Xmas or birthdays next year or something. It's really nice to just go up and chill out so you don't have to move after finishing watching the telly. Night all. Have a good one. Make the most of all of sleep you can get. Believe me it is sometimes the best possible way to spend time!

No comments:

Post a Comment