Wednesday 12 December 2012

Crafty goodies arrived today

I was really excited this morning when the post man knocked on the door. 1 - It's a novelty that I am actually at home when the post arrives and not at work and 2 - the only reason the postman ever knocks at the door is because he has some sort of parcel.

It made a fantastic break from my revision for a few minutes today to run downstairs open the door and find a big pink package there for me. It was the Crafty Creatives box that I ordered last month. I was so excited when it arrived I just had to stop all of my work and open the box straight away.

It arrived all packed up in pink - so pretty!
And it just kept getting better as I opened it - please don't scroll down any further if you want your box to be a surprise!

I was really pleased that the first thing I noticed was a ball of white fluffy wool in there (perfect for making snowmen or big snowy pom poms - which could be turned into snowmen!)

There's loads of beads in there and a wire ring to make a choker necklace with. There's snowflake stickers and paper the could be used for card making up when wrapping prezzies the snowflakes could just add a little sparkle.

The thing that I am excited about most of all is the kit - this month it is to make your own bath bomb. One of my favourite things when I can get them is to put a bath bomb in the bath and have a good long soak so I can't wait to try making my own.

This is as far as I've got with opening the box as I have been busy revising all day but I can't wait to get the exam over with tomorrow and start playing with my new toys! I feel like a kid in a sweet shop with all of the sparkly excitedness.

No comments:

Post a Comment