Thursday 1 November 2012

1st Craft Swap

Today was a pretty awful day at work all in all but I did have a couple of craft related good things happen today which always makes things seem a little bit better.

The book that I ordered from the Book club arrived today - The Cute and Easy Crochet Book - my friend has a copy that I got a little chance to have a look at not so long ago and it looked lovely so I jumped at it when I saw it on the list from the book club. It finally arrived today so I'm really pleased - hopefully I will be able to make some nice little things from there.

I also received the information of the person who I am doing my first ever craft swap with today - I am slightly nervous as I have not done this before so not totally sure what kind of thing I should be making but I will do my best and hopefully get some lovely things back in return.

Sorry that this is short and has no pictures - I hope to update you shortly as I start to think of a few things for the swap - I have some secret ideas already but don't want to give anything away just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment