Monday 19 November 2012

Almost, almost, almost!

Really quick post tonight but I just wanted to say I have nearly nearly nearly done it!

It's long enough!
Edge is getting there!
Edge is done!!! Woohoo!
 And here's a lovely close up for you too.
All I have left to do now is make a couple of tassels, one for each end and then decorate it with stars and Christmas trees etc when I get some more coloured cotton.

I'm so pleased as this is the first thing I've ever crocheted. The stitches at one end are slightly tighter than the other so I'm glad I didn't start with a jumper or anything but hopefully this should look really good on our coffee table for quite a lot of Christmases! Yey!

2 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! I'm impressed :) Plus it reminds me I really ought to hurry up and get on with my christmas table decs.

    ReplyDelete